Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Café Nordstrom

Tomorrow is my birthday, and my husband gave me a gift certificate at my favorite clothing store. I couldn't stand not using it so we took off to the mall to add something to my already full closet!
By the time I had tried on every option and made the final decision, it was lunch time, and we were starving. We looked at the mall directory for our restaurant options and decided to try the Café Nordstrom.

My choice was Grilled Chicken & Strawberry Salad @ $9.50.
Organic baby greens, spinach, goat cheese, strawberries, marinated red onions, candied pecans with a dark cherry balsamic vinaigrette.

My husband's choice was Tuscan Roast Chicken @$9.95.
Rosemary and garlic roasted chicken, red bliss potatoes and rustic vegetables.

The food and the presentation were great and the service was above average. We would certainly go back there for a delightful meal at a great price.

South Park Mall in Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment