Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A La Crêpe Dentelle

The last time we were in Paris, we happened upon this place. We were hungry, it looked cute, and besides, there was a prix fixe menu for lunch that was only €11 (at the time). Well, we certainly were not disappointed! Both of us got the menu, which came with a savory crêpe, a sweet crêpe, and a bowl of cidre. I got the complète (ham, egg, and gruyère) for my savory dish, and the pâte d'amande for my sweet one. They were both amazing, but my dessert crêpe I still think of to this day. It was fantastic! When we left, we said we would definitely go back the next time we were in Paris, so I jotted down the info in my little notebook. I've just dug out this notebook tonight to find the address because we are planning our next trip to Paris, and the taste of almond paste rushed back to me. It took me a while to find it, but I finally did. I was afraid for a while that if I couldn't find the place where I'd jotted down the address that we might miss the opportunity to go back for more deliciousness. That gave me the idea to start this blog--to document for ourselves where we've been and also to share it with others. We are also lucky to live where we do and to be able to eat at some amazing places, and it's also fun to share these experiences with others. We hope you'll do the same! Bon appétit!

on GoogleMaps: http://goo.gl/maps/X9Yi

No comments:

Post a Comment